What should my child wear?
- If your child has a leotard then that’s great but if not don’t worry, leggings or shorts and a t shirt are fine. Bare feet for gymnastics and socks for trampoline please and don’t forget extra layers in the winter!
What if we are late?
- The warm-up is important for preparing the body and mind for the class to come. As such we reserve the right to refuse entry to children who attend later than 10 minutes after the listed start time
I can’t make my class this week, can I have a make-up session?
- Unfortunately as all of our classes are currently full it is not possible to swap classes around on a week by week basis
Do I have to stay on site during my child’s class?
- No, but please ensure the club has up to date contact details for you before leaving the site
I need to speak to a coach about something, what is the best way to speak to them?
- If your query is not urgent we ask that you put this in an email to email@example.com. If your query cannot wait until after your child’s class then please speak to the coach at the door. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee that a specific coach will be free to speak during coaching hours
Can I move my child’s class day or time?
- Yes, as long as the class you wish to move to is of the same level and has an available space. If you would like to move classes please do this on the parent portal
What is the British Gymnastics membership for?
- This membership provides your child’s insurance for their participation in the sport
What are your ratios?
- These vary by class but are always under the British Gymnastics recommended ratios to provide a better quality class. Typically coach to gymnast ratios are between 1:5 and 1:8
How do the fees work?
- Classes run during term time and fees are averaged across 11 months of the year, with no fees payable in August. This means that some months have 5 classes and some may have 2 where there are school holidays. Charges are added on the 24th of the month (or next working day) for the following month. This is not a direct debit. Please note we do not accept American Express. Struggling to make payment on the 24th? You can purchase gift cards at any point in the month in advance of fees being taken which will sit on your account as a credit until fees are charged
My payment didn’t go through, what happens now?
- If your payment does not go through you will receive a failed payment email. Cards will be run again on the 26th and 28th (or next working day). Payments can fail for a variety of reasons including, but not limited to, insufficient funds, expired cards and 3DS authentication requirement. In the event of 3DS authentication requirement you will need to log in to the parent portal to pay manually on this occasion. We appreciate this can be frustrating for parents but this is an unfortunate side effect of the increased security surrounding online payments
I wish to cancel, how do I do this?
- You will need to give notice in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the drop function on the parent portal. Please note that as per our terms and conditions, notice must be given by the 23rd of the month as fees for the following month are added on the 24th of the month. Notice given on the 24th of the month or later will be processed for the end of the next calendar month
Can I get a refund?
- All payments are non-refundable
Is there anything I need to do before my child’s first class?
- Please ensure their British Gymnastics membership has been completed, any relevant fees have been paid and you have informed the club of anything that may be important e.g. if your child has any medical needs that we need to be aware of
How do I make sure my child is ready for their session?
- It would be really helpful for the coaches and the smooth running of the class if your child is ready to start straight away – please be on time to class, go to the toilet beforehand and have shoes off ready to go in when the door is opened
Answer to your question not here? Please email us at email@example.com